Chasing-Innovation Technology Co., LTD. is a leading underwater robot enterprise integrating research and development, production and sales.
The company was established in April 2016 and is headquartered in Shenzhen China. It has offices or subsidiaries in Beijing, Chengdu, Kunming and Qingdao in China and wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States overseas. The company has more than 100 employees, and the core team of the company comes from Huawei, China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, LG, foxconn, Microsoft, Bosch and other international first-class enterprises, and has reached the international first-class level in many underwater technology fields. Since its establishment, the company has won the "national high-tech enterprise" certification qualification, the latest generation of product GLADIUS MINI won the Red Dot's Product Design 2019 award.
Chasing is committed to continue to provide the best performance for underwater applications, the best experience of revolutionary products and solutions.
- 2020，In FebruaryCHASING DORY won the iF Design Award.
- 2020，In Januarythe world's first professional observation underwater ROV/drone CHASING M2 Unveiled at CES2020.
- 2019，In DecemberGLADIUS MINI won the 2019 Red Star Design Award in China.
- 2019，In DecemberCHASING was selected by Qianbidao as one of the TOP 30 Most Valuable Growth Companies in the era of influence 2019.
- 2019，In Septemberthe world's smallest underwater drone CHASING DORY was officially launched.
- 2019，In Aprilthe company obtained tens of millions of A round of financing from Shenzhen Capital Group Co., Ltd., and the company has established a wholly-owned subsidiary in the United States.
- 2019，In MarchGLADIUS MINI won the 2019 red dot design award in Germany.
- 2018，In DecemberPhoto District News (PDN) named it “THE INNOVATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR OF 2018”.
- 2018，In Novemberthe company won the national high-tech enterprise certification and the GLADIUS MINI realized mass production.
- 2018，In SeptemberGLADIUS MINI appeared at the 2018 COMPUTING CONFERENCE, and the new domestic product was launched.
- 2018，In Augustthe new generation of underwater drone GLADIUS MINI was launched worldwide in Tokyo, Japan.
- 2018，In Junethe self-built factory in Shenzhen was officially put into operation, achieving mass production.
- 2018，In Maythe company obtained tens of millions of Pre-A round of financing from Shenzhen Capital Group Co., Ltd.
- 2018，In Aprilthe company got ISO9001 quality system certification.
- 2017，In Septemberthe first mass production of the GLADIUS series was realized.
- 2017，In Juneit obtained millions of angel round of investment from institutions like Haofang and Yinxinggu.
- 2017，In Maythe company crowdfunded $500,000 on Indiegogo.
- 2016，In AprilChasing-Innovation was established.